So … Yes my dslr is a little broke, I need to send it off to be fixed.. Im pretty sad about this ! The photos below are with my samsung camera so are not as sharp !
I love old books, I am going to pick one of these to use as a diary !
Did anyone else get the Rupert annuals?
This is the book I will start reading tonight !
Pretty clothes: Creatures of Comfort
Bit of a wish list ( for once I have been paid )
I want to hear Lightspeed Champion live and not just play him on Itunes. I have seen Lightspeed champion 4 times this year and every time has been fantastic. One thing i have noticed is that each time I have seen him he has grown in confidence, it sounds strange but i promise you it is true.
I am in love with the video also !
I want to be drinking tea at home and not at work. I love tea and coffee of all kinds, I love pretty mugs to drink from, I love pretty tea cups even more. The only one thing that a cup must be is: White on the inside, i do not like drinking from a cup which is any other colour on the inside!
Dragon fruit – It is so pretty and also yummy Oh and healthy as well!
I posted something similar on my livejournal. But i am still finding it hard to get my head clear.
- I only have one year of university left ( I study business )…—What next?
- Also I am trying to decide If I should study a language this year.I am swaying more towards yes than no. —- The next question is which language ?!
- Also – Glastonbury tickets will be going on sale in October !
Here is a little ideas list for next summer:
Get a grad job and jump straight into work – No thank you !
Glastonbury and EXIT festival with a little bit of travel in between and work with my dad
Do a photography course
If I do a language – then I could go and live in that country for the summer, get a part time job to learn the language better.
5 Reasons you should go to a festival in a different country:
The certain sunshine means you can pack less warm clothes and give more room to dresses, shorts and pretty hats!
People at Benicassim seemed friendlier than those who I had met at Glastonbury. It means that you not only meet lots of people with the same interests as yourself but people from other countries and many different walks of life.
- You can make the whole trip into one big adventure. Incorporate it into a holiday. Many people were staying on at Benicassim for a week or so, some were heading back to Barcelona and others were going traveling to other countries. Some friends of mine stayed in Barcelona a week before the festival.
- The best part of a festival away from home is that you have the opportunity to experience different cultures and their own style of music. Having the chance to hear Spanish bands who I may not have come across at home was exciting and opened up a whole new walk of music for me.
- Finally i noticed that the bands changed their music a little in comparison to the gigs they do here in England and what I saw at Glastonbury. For example Lightspeed Champion and Babyshambles were both a little more rock than they normally are. They both sounded fantastic and it made the whole experience a lot more fun and gave their music a new twist. I have seen Lightspeed 4 times this year and at Benicassim they were their best I have seen them !
For balance: Here are 5 reasons to maybe not head to a festival in another country:
- You will be woke up at 8:00 in the morning by the sunshine. Unable to breathe and very very hot !
- It can end up costing a fair amount so unless you have the money to hand be careful! We had to take a lot of taxis and trains throughout the whole trip.
- I saw lots of English people burnt to a crisp ! So if you do not like to use suncream then do not go !
- If you do not like having to walk pretty far ( 40/50 mins ) to get to the beach then don’t bother. It is worth it once you get there. The let down was the walk back, and usually it was including lots of beer/wine and ice to be carried all the way back !
- The only other thing I can think of is; if you are a fussy eater then make sure you are going somewhere you can get hold of food you are happy to eat. A friend of mine purchased food several times and did not eat it.It was normal enough food as well ( chicken and chips ) but he was not too happy ! ( a rubbish number 5 i know )
Overall the advantages are better than the drawbacks, so I suggest you all try it at least once !
I am back from my trip to Benicassim ( and now at work ).
I shall update you on my week later today!
This is a sneaky peak at what is to come:
- Why Morrissey has been the highlight of my year
- Illegal raves in Barcelona
- Babyshambles / Lightspeed Champion
- Roisin Murphy – Hats
- 5 Reasons to go to a festival overseas.
- Why a girl should not drop her DSLR
- Ray-Ban sunglasses
- Cheese and Ham
- 5 Healthy meals to try
I will be back in a week !
I got this dress from topshop as well as lots of other things. I am in love with it and I think its just right for Beni !
See you soon xx
Beach Hut Love
Sitting in a beach hut when its raining outside. Blanket and books and a cup of tea is all i needed.
I just read The Great railway bazaar and I love it!
I have been going to Southwold all my life and it never gets old