I hope you’ve all had a lovely weekend. I’ve mostly been working but with a break for the gym and a little tidying in the flat. It’s been a productive weekend and I’m pleased to be ending it with a bunch of interesting stuff I’ve stumbled upon this week. I hope you find something you like in the list. For the week ahead I plan to focus on my photography, film making and continuing my gym routine. I hope you all have a productive week ahead of you.
You can find previous #ShareTheLove posts here
– I need to give these Earl Grey Sandwich Biscuits a try. The Bearded Bakery is the one to follow for delicious treats.
– This Vanilla Pumpkin body butter from The Body Shop smells so good.
– I love these photos from Cambodia by Faiiint.
– Steffy’s Instagram page is making me very excited for autumn.
– This little poem from Shu is something which I think many of us can relate to. She also makes the most fantastic travel videos.
– Luc Belaire have launched their Self Made Tastes Better series. Their first interview is with Post Malone.
– Mat talks about finding his feet with a new routine for work. If you’re also feeling a little lost without routine I suggest trying a co-woring space.
– Make sure you’re following Lima on Instagram for truly beautiful and unique make-up looks.
– This apple top from People Tree is a real beauty.
I’m always looking for new content to read and share. Feel free to send me your blog posts or the best that you’ve read recently over on Twitter or in the comment section below.Find me here: Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook