Happy Birthday Biscuiteers!
Did you know it’s their 10th birthday?
Biscuiteers was founded in 2007 by Harriet Hastings and Steve Congdon. The business began online where they’d create their handmade biscuits in London and ship them all over the world. By the time 2012 rolled ’round they were opening up their first biscuit boutique in Notting Hill. Since December 2014 they’ve had a second shop on Northcote Road. The boutiques are filled with their biscuit collections, cakes and chocolates. You can pop in for afternoon tea or if you’re feeling creative go along to their Biscuiteers Icing School.
To kick of their birthday celebrations the Biscuiteers team asked 1000 customers to vote for their all-time favourite collections. If you didn’t know, Biscuiteers are always launching new collections for the holidays and different seasons. They like to keep things fresh and exciting.
The results are in and they have announced the 10 iconic Biscuiteers designs picked out by their customers. They’ll be championing and celebrating these tins throughout the year. As you can tell from my photos I was very kindly sent the Fruit Basket Tin and it’s truly fantastic. It might even be my favourite, though I think I say that every time I set eyes on a new collection.
Here are the 10 iconic Biscuiteers collections:
– Fruit Basket biscuit Tin – This tin was launched in January 2017 but has quickly become a firm favourite with customers. Something I really love about this tin is just how colourful and cheerful it is. A real treat for the eyes.
– London Biscuit Tin – This collection has been around since 2010. It’s a real winner for any fan of London or visitor to the city. It’s packed full of iconic landmarks like Big Ben and the London Eye. You can see my full thoughts on the tin in this post.
– Butterfly Biscuit Tin – I’m always amazed by the skills of the icing team but this collection really shows them off.
– Bouquet Biscuit Tin – This is my mum’s all-time favourite tin. It’s perfect for a Mother’s Day treat but would work perfectly well for all occasions. Check out my photos and thoughts on the tin in this post. It was first introduced for Mother’s Day 2017 and I think this one is going to be around for years.
– Fashionista Biscuit Tin – This is such a cute tin. Fashion has been a main theme for Biscuiteers since they first began in 2007. The collection has changed over the years and this one was designed in collaboration with Alice Naylor-Leyland. I think this would be a fun gift for fashion lovers of any age.
– Classic Car Show Biscuit Tin – This tin first launched in 2013. It’s not hard to see why it’s been a favourite. The designs are true classics.
– Bike Race Biscuit Tin – This collection was launched in 2014 and has been popular ever since. It would make a nice gift for anyone who’s into biking or perhaps, someone who has just completed an important race.
– Apres Ski Biscuit Tin – This has been a popular tin since it was launched in 2013. The wooly jumpers and hot chocolate amongst the skis give this tin a sporty yet cosy feeling.
– The Good Life Biscuit Tin – This is such a fun way to enjoy your veg. It’s another bright and cheerful tin which would be perfect for brightening up a grey day.
– Vintage Traveller Biscuit Tin – This collection was inspired by Phileas Fogg, aren’t they sweet? Like a lot of the Biscuiteers collections, they look too good to eat.
I thought it would be fun to share these 10 iconic collections with you incase you have any birthdays coming up or fancy treating someone to a tin for Christmas. The biscuits never fail to create a talking point and always go down a treat with my friends and family.
Leave a comment below and let me know which tin you’d pick.