I’m back at work. Sitting here and out looking out at the wind and cold, I’m pretty sure it’s trying to rain. If it does rain I wont mind, I sometimes like to watch the rain, especially when I’m lucky enough to have somewhere warm to be.
I’ve made a list of the simple things that please me in life and sometimes it’s easy to forget about them, or take them for granted.
- Smiling at people walking down the street.
- When I go to bed and it rains, I can hear the rain hitting the skylight. Its so beautiful.
- The water buzz in the fish tank, if it’s not there I miss it.
- Being on the train and watching people read or write in their diary.
- Sitting in a coffee shop and writing in my diary. Or sometimes just thinking and watching the coffee addicts rushing in and out of the shop to get their early morning fix – although I’m sitting there doing the same thing.
- Giving my mum a hug before I leave the house each day.
- Analyzing photos I have taken – old and new.
- Of course I love to day dream too.
I would love to know what little things make you smile.