Benefits of using a Radius toothbrush:
1) Ergonomic handles are easy to grip and distribute pressure lightly and evenly over the gums. They also encourage brushing at the 45 degree angle recommended by dentists.
2) Radius brushes have up to 300% more bristles than a regular toothbrush.
3) The bristles are much softer & finer and they reach further down into the gap between the teeth & gums.
4) The wide head brushes teeth and massages gums at the same time.
5) Radius bristles do not absorb water and they last up to 3 times longer as a result. Radius brushes need to be replaced every 9 months instead of 3!
I promise that the brush is fine to use and don’t worry about the fact that the toothbrush looks much bigger than normal ones, once you start using the brush you will quickly become used to it. I doubt I will ever go back to using a ‘normal’ toothbrush because my teeth feel much cleaner when I use this.
It is suggested that you change your toothbrush every 3 months, I actually thought it was between 5 and 6 months and Radius recommend 9 months if you use them. I have changed mine after 8 months as I felt I needed a fresh toothbrush. Over the last 9 months I have been using a Radius toothbrush and I love them so much that at Christmas I got my parents one each as part of their presents. They didn’t seem so excited at first but they have all been really pleased with them and are now enjoying the Radius
way of life.
I did a review on the Radius toothbrush back in September
but I wanted to check in with you all to let you know how much I am still enjoying the Radius range of toothbrushes. I always think it’s good to keep everyone updated with any future purchases I make of things I try out and I like it when other bloggers do this. For regular updates on products I am using then follow me on instagram – prettygreentea
and be sure to leave me a message so I can follow you back.
You can buy the Radius brush at MyPure