I love nothing more than a Friday night at home. A chilled glass of wine, cosy PJs and working away on projects is the perfect evening for me. That is exactly what I have planned for tonight but I’m also hoping for a Christmas film on TV. I have some exciting things in the pipeline over the next few months, some of which are related to this little blog and others which are a whole new adventure that I hope to be able to take you on.
This week I went to a course the V&A about photography lighting. It was well worth doing and I’m keen to try some more courses next year. I learnt a lot about studio lighting, met some lovely people and got the chance to hang out in the V&A on my lunch breaks and waddle down to Harrods for a spot of Christmas shopping at the end of each day.
The last two days have been spent working on a new project. It’s not something I can give any details about yet but it’s going to be something useful, maybe even for some of you! I’m going to finish off a little work now and then make some Matcmakers cookies. I might even do a recipe post, if you’re interest.
Anyway, I wanted to take the end of the working week to share a few interesting links for those of you staying in tonight.
– Origami artist will attempt to fold a life-sized elephant from a single piece of paper
– A brilliant website, clever branding and a fun concept to build your own computer
– Ice skating outside Natural History museum looks fun
– London is having a festive fair this weekend – let me know if you go
– Fancy winning a subscription to Netflix for the year? Then help out Moz! He’s lost 8 pizza boxes and needs some help finding them.
Moving from Blogger to WordPress meant I had a little mix up on Bloglovin. It’s all sorted now and you can follow me here.
What do you have planned for the evening/weekend?