I think it’s time that I started sharing some of my favourite blogs, vlogs and links from around the web. This is something I often do on Twitter and Facebook but I know the posts can be easy to miss. It can actually be quite hard to find new and exciting content within our busy timelines. I hope to introduce you to lots of creative, motivational and hard-working people.
You’ll find a wide variety of links within this list but everything is very positive and I’d like to think there’s something for everyone.
I hope you enjoy my picks from around the web:
- Put in the work – Gary Vaynerchuck encouraging us to put in the work and stick at it
- Your Shot – Everyone can submit their best photos to these National Geographic assignments
- Tackling a Style Rut – Melissa takes us through her 6 steps to creating a capsule wardrobe
- Women Leading – A fantastic interview series created by Fran to share women who inspire her
- Dear Diary – Hannah Gale shares regular, funny and open diary posts
- Inspirational Quotes – A selection of quotes from female business leaders
- Giant Anglepoise Lamp – The oversized lamp has been created for the garden and launches in June
- Onetenzerseven on YouTube – Sophie has launched her new and exciting YouTube channel
- An Afternoon in Rockford – Tieka takes us around Rockford
- Focus Stacking – A photographer’s guide to focus stacking
Shall I make this a weekly feature? I think I might, let me know your thoughts. I will start collecting my favourite links throughout the week and then share them in one post every Sunday.
Feel free to send me your best blog posts over on Twitter or in the comment section below.Find me here: Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook