Well that was a beautiful weekend. The sunshine makes me feel so happy and being at home with my family was an extra treat. I’ll be heading back up to Sheffield tomorrow morning and I can’t wait to take some time to read on the train. I’m currently reading How Not To Die. Let me know what you’re reading in the comment section below.
Here are my picks from around the web for this week:
– Natasha has shared 21 creative Pinterest profiles to follow.
– Mike is a London-based print designer with an awesome Instagram page.
– Instead of renting an apartment, sign a lease that lets you live around the world.
– Susie shares 9 of her favourite Instagram hashtags – these are a gamer changer.
– A fab list of 100 young startups.
– Michelle tells us all about the coffee shop shuffle – ideal for anyone working from home.
– A very cute watch from Kate Spade.
– I really enjoyed this magazine shopping haul by Estée Lalonde.
– I’m really enjoying this photo editing app – A Color Story.
– Follow AJ over on Twitter for positive, uplifting and biz tweets.
Feel free to send me your best blog posts over on Twitter or in the comment section below.