I’m finally here with a Sharing Sunday post. I was away in Crete last week with a major lack of internet and copious amounts of sunshine. I’m now back and ready to share some of my favourite reads from the week with you.
Before we dive into the list I wanted to let you know that I’m finally in the swing of reading again. So, if you’d like to know more about the books I’ve been enjoying over the last couple of weeks then let me know. I mostly read business, travel and self-help books. I was thinking of sharing a mini review of each one, or maybe just highlights of what I’ve learnt from each book.
I hope you enjoy my picks:
– Follow Diamond Canopy for awesome tweets.
– WorshipBlues shares the beauty of a lab beaker.
– This chickpea & potato curry from Recipe Tin Eats is so good – I made it tonight.
– I adore this Barbour Fishing Seagull t-shirt.
– I’m really into blue and orange this year.
– Tamara’s Instagram page is full of luxury travel and fashion.
– Lu West has created a beautiful print of Santorini.
– Sylvanian Families have a fab Twitter account.
– Matt shares some really good gift ideas for Father’s Day.
Feel free to send me your best blog posts over on Twitter or in the comment section below.