I hope you’ve all had a fab week. I’ve decided to give Sharing Sunday a new name. I hope you like it but if you have any better ideas then please let me know in the comment section below.
Each week I like to share a bunch of awesome blog posts with you. Some links will be to new blogs, long-standing blogs or maybe a popular magazine. I also like to share videos, podcasts or cute handbags I find around the web. I hope these posts help you to discover new reads.
Here are my picks for this week:
– Elizabeth has opened up the topic of income and earnings for bloggers with a survey.
– I’m longing to go back to Washington D C after seeing the beautiful photos in Milly’s post.
– I really like the simplicity of these desk calendars.
– Ella makes beautiful prints. I think the cactus is my favourite.
– Melissa knows her stuff so you must read her post about micro bloggers and business.
– Follow Jai’me on Twitter for fashion, London and a positive lifestyle.
– Sera put together a post full of beautiful copper accessories.
– I adore this delightful house shaped shelf.
– I’ve been getting lots of outfit inspiration from Holly this week.
– Jessica shared lots of lovely photos from her visit to Pompeii.
– I’ve made this chickpea flour flatbread a few times to go with a curry and it’s delicious.
– I adore this super cute and foodie focused Instagram channel.
I’m always looking for new content to read so feel free to send me your best blog posts over onTwitter or in the comment section below.