I hope you’ve all had a good weekend. I got back from a fab trip to Berlin on Wednesday (I can’t wait to tell you all about it). Annoyingly I landed with quite a bad cold so I’ve been drinking lots of lemon, ginger and hot water over the last few days.
Going away for a city break always fills me with new ideas and lots of inspiration. Aside from a cold I also returned with a fresh outlook for my business and I’m very excited for the months ahead. I’ve focused on working as hard as possible over the last few days and I’ve got some fun recipe posts coming up on Dairy Free Daisy. I’ve also got some interviews, a few fashion posts and lots of travel content coming up here on Prettygreenetea.
Tonight I’m sharing some of my favourite recent blog posts, Instagram timelines and Facebook pages:
– My friend Karen shared an interesting life round up alongside her beautiful photos.
– Fran talks to Sarah De Warren in her Women Leading series.
– Yasmin is a photographer and blogger with a lovely Instagram page.
– These winter gloves by Kate Spade are so sweet.
– Erin Summer is a freelance designer with a thing for feathers and a stunning Instagram page.
– I’m getting lots of inspiration from Michelle’s outfit posts.
– Vicki from Honest Mum shared this delicious vegan banana, coconut and blueberry loaf.
– I adore this little candy corn enamel pin.
– We’re workers, not slaves: a Bangladeshi woman’s quest to change the fashion industry.
– Make sure you’re following Jane’s Facebook page for her beauty videos and blog chats.
I’m always looking for new content to read so feel free to send me your best blog posts over onTwitter or in the comment section below.