I hope you’ve all had a lovely week. I’ve just arrived in Cambridge after a fun weekend in London. I have lots of fun posts coming up for the week ahead and if you’re into dairy free treats then keep an eye on DairyFreeDaisy. I’ve pulled together a bunch of blog posts, videos and Instagram pages to share with you this evening.
– Fran has just started documenting her dating life in her weekly newsletter and it’s the best.
– Jayne shares her visit and beautiful photos from her trip to Tohoku in Japan.
– Dave has moved into a hut in the forest and he’s documenting his thoughts and adventures over on his YT channel.
– Check out Jennifer’s Instagram for all things interior design and Cambridge.
– I’m going to give Susie’s Warming Christmas Cocktail a try this week.
– I’m longing to visit Copenhagen, especially after seeing Beverley’s photos.
– Kim shares a fun sketching exercise which I’m going to get involved with.
– If you’re a fan of travel then you’re going to love Silvia’s Instagram.
I’m always looking for new content to read and share. Feel free to send me your blog posts or the best that you’ve read recently over onTwitter or in the comment section below.