Every week I like to share a blog post filled with cool videos, interesting reads, my favourite podcasts and the best social media accounts. There aren’t any rules to what I share, I simply want to #sharethelove and support my fellow creators around the web. I obviously share blogs and vlogs I love most days on Facebook and Twitter but I think this list makes everything much easier to find. I hope my list of links introduces you to new blogs, vloggers, start-ups and good eggs.
I’ve been calling this series ‘Blogs You Should Be Reading’ but the list contains so much more than awesome blogs. So, I’ve gone back to calling it – Sharing Sunday. I hope you enjoy this week’s list and if you fancy checking out lists from previous months you can do that here.
– Very useful post for bloggers by Phoebe on Twitter cards and much more.
– I’m a big fan of Robby Huang’s daily vlogs and he’s also part of Adventure Archives.
– The art of hospitality in the Middle East is such a great read.
– Melanie from The Tia Fox has the most beautiful Instagram page.
– I loved Sheenie’s first volg from Dubai.
– I really hope to visit Copenhagen after reading about Rachel’s trip.
– Fran put together this really useful post all about the new current account & banking system from Monzo.
– A collection of fantastic food photography on 500px.
– Lucy’s colourful Instagram timeline is just so cheerful.
– Here are 10 Ted Talks for freelancers all in one place.
– Sophie is renovating her first house at the moment and talks about the dangers of DIY in this post.
I’m always looking for new content to read and share. Feel free to send me your blog posts or the best that you’ve read recently over on Twitter or in the comment section below.