The festive season is fast approaching and the gift guides are on the way. If you’re feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the presents you need to buy then why not organise a Secret Santa between your friends or family?
They’re very simple to organise:
– Get confirmation from all potential participants
– Put all names into a hat and pick one each
– Pick a theme and price limit
– Arrange a date for a meal, cocktails and gift exchange
The benefits of hosting a Secret Santa:
– Save money
– Buy one quality gift and avoid buying things people don’t need
– A good excuse to meet up for food and drinks
– Include lots of friends
This year I’ve been invited to take part in the John Lewis Give with Love campaign, a new twist on the classic Secret Santa. I’ll be paired with another blogger and challenged to pick out an exciting gift. I can’t wait to share more about the campaign with you. Speaking of John Lewis, have you watched the advert? If not, here you go. I loved it and think it has a very strong and important message.
Will you be hosting a Secret Santa this year?