Another week has zoomed by, it’s the start of a new month and time for another Sharing Sunday post. I hope you’ve all had a good week. I started working from a co-working space this week, made it to my favourite Pilates class on Thursday and visited the Portland Works open day on Saturday. I have lots of exciting posts coming on on Prettygreentea next week and a couple of new YouTube videos. I hope you enjoy today’s Sharing Sunday post and don’t forget to share your favourite picks of the week with me.
Here are the links to some of the awesome stuff I discovered this week:
– This grain free granola recipe by the Minimalist Baker looks simple and delicious.
– Aftab from Fresh & Fearless shares his childhood in Africa.
– Follow Katie, The Hostel Girl over on Snapchat for daily adventures.
– I’m loving the monthly book club over on The Skinny Confidential.
– Rob, the Veggie Lad shares 10 vegetarian cookbooks we should own.
– This video about Japan by KickThePj.
– Zanna shares her tips on staying motivated on your fitness journey.
– These sandals covered in stars are so cute, idea for my upcoming trip to Crete.
– I adore the Instagram feed for Ice Baby by Tasha Laws.
– Katie shares a touching post about living with someone who has autism.
Feel free to send me your best blog posts over on Twitter or in the comment section below.