This week I’ve been using Pinterest to discover new blogs and recipes and it’s been really useful. I’ve also followed lots of new and interesting people over on Twitter and Instagram, it’s so nice to have fresh content filling up my timeline. If you follow me on Snapchat (pgtdaisy) then you’ll know that I was in Cambridge and Southwold at the start of the week. I’m now back in Sheffield focusing on my work and getting back into my gym routine.
It’s been raining all afternoon so it seems like the perfect time to share some of my favourite links with you. I hope you enjoy my picks for the week:
– Jennifer tells us about South Africa’s best food market.
– This summer salad by Green Kitchen Stories sounds delicious.
– If you’re into pastels then you’ll love Matt Crump’s Instagram page.
– Fran interviews Runawaykiwi for her Women Leading series.
– This parrot Kate Spade bag is so cute – they always have the best summer collections.
– I’ve been enjoying tweets from Nafisah this week.
– Lucy shares her stylish packing list for Jordan.
– Wise words from Gary Vee.
I’m always looking for new content to read so feel free to send me your best blog posts over on Twitter or in the comment section below.