The week has gone by pretty quickly since my last Sharing Sunday post. It’s been a busy but fun week for me. I’ve completed a lot of work, visited Huddersfield, Leeds and Manchester and finally shared my video about the Cambridge Gin Festival. I’ve also collected some fantastic blog posts, fab Instagram accounts and cute handbags throughout the week.
I hope you enjoy my picks of the week:
- Ed shares daily business tips over on Twitter.
- Fran from has created a book of short stories from her time backpacking and living abroad. I loved it!
- Vicki from Honest Mum talks about the importance of saying ‘yes’ more.
- Laura from Wholeheartedly Healthy shares her favourite apps on health and wellbeing.
- This ice cream handbag from Kate Spade is delicious.
- Follow Jai’me on Instagram for daily shots of fashion and London.
- Sarah has left me longing to go back to New York with these stunning photos.
- Connie shares 3 Peruvian brunch spots in London.
- Sophie from Onetenzeroseven shares beautifully bright photos over on Instagram.
- Anthony Epes tells us why creativity gets better with age when it comes to photography.
Feel free to send me your best blog posts over on Twitter or in the comment section below.Find me here: Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook